Come join our amazing team as our new Full time permanent Technical Solution Architect here in Saskatoon.
- Provide architecture leadership and subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex and innovative products and reusable assets
- Develop solution plans intended to support business investment decisions
- Create innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives.
- Work closely and continuously with the business/client to focus on meeting the requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall product costs/revenue, data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
- Identifying, defining, and implementing reusable assets and standards. Responsible for adherence to these standards and consumption of reusable assets across products and portfolios
- Ensure relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products.
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities
- Recognize industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understands how they apply to Immigration and case management software.
- Encourage importance of technical quality, emerging technologies, sharing and experimentation across the org through mentoring, hackathons, communities etc.
- Drive an ongoing communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of solution architecture
- Guide others in resolving complex issues in solution architecture and solves complex, escalated aspects of a software project
- Expert understanding of solution architecture.
- Communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of (business) stakeholders effectively and comprehensively
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability, all the so-called “capabilities” of a system
- Experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies.
- Strong collaborator – willingness to share ideas, documentation and leading practices
- Conceptual and analytical thinker – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies
- Understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options.
- Starts after 6 months of employments: Disability insurance, Dental insurance and extended medical insurance like prescription drugs but no vision benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in: Engineering, Computer Science, IT or Mathematics.