Come work in one of the biggest and best recognized Fast food chains in Canada, as a cook.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas, paying attention specifically to the correct handling of raw proteins, such as beef, pork, eggs, chicken, fish.
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for food safety, quality and quantity.
• Cook and package batches of food, such as eggs, sausages, bacon, hamburgers, chicken, fish, french fries, and Onion Rings.
• Prepare foods following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills and deep-fat fryers.
• Read food order monitors or receive verbal instructions as to food required by guest and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
• Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking or for assembly of final product.
• Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily volume to help coordinate cooking times.
• Receive delivery of supplies.
• Train and transfer skills to junior team members.
• Have a ready smile and a warm personality
• Have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Have excellent communication skills. English is must.
What we can offer you:
• A flexible working schedule
• Employee discounts
• Great training and transferable skills
• Opportunities for advancement
• Full range of medical and dental benefits