We are currently seeking an Immigration Processing Officer to assist our team in processing applications and to
provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
This is a full time permanent position in Saskatoon with a starting wage of $16-22 CAD per hour depending on
experience. After a 3 months probationary period, you will be eligible for company extended medical benefits.
Subsequent salary increases will be based on the teams performance. We do provide training as well as educational
advancement for our employees and a flexible schedule.
We are a family first organization that takes great pride in our success rate and amazing customer service. The right
candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, a good attitude and be willing to learn. Previous experience
preparing immigration or LMIA applications is an asset.
Immigrate has built our own software to process applications with the latest technology. We will be providing training
on our CRM, processing techniques and report based tools for our clients. The right person will have a strong
understanding of computers and programs associated with applications, merging documents and more.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the greatest service there is, and superior quality immigration
application delivery systems that will perform beyond the industry standards.
Our employees are our most valued asset. We provide each employee with the training and information to ensure that
we always stay on top of the latest trends and changes to keep ahead of the industry when it comes to
We focus on building strong teams that thrive in a fast-paced environment. Immigrate is an exciting and rewarding
place to work. If you feel that this is an environment for you to excel in then we look forward to hearing from you.
We encourage aboriginal and newcomer to Canada applicants to apply. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Posting and maintaining job ads across multiple job boards for the recruitment of foreign workers
- Preparing complete applications and compiling/checking all required documents for an Immigration consultant to submit
- Prepare emails for the consultant to check and send to clients
- Provide excellent customer service for client management
- Assist with employer compliance requirements
- Accuracy, attention to detail and speed in data entry
- Experience with LMIA applications and business cases is an asset