We are currently seeking an experienced Immigration Consultant or Lawyer to process applications and to provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
This is a full time permanent position in Saskatoon with starting wage of $ 25 to 29 CAD per hour depending on experience. After 6 months probationary period, you will be eligible for company extended medical benefits. Subsequent salary increases will be based on the teams performance. We do provide training as well as educational advancement for our employees and a flexible schedule.
We are a family first organization that takes great pride in our success rate and amazing customer service. The right candidate will have experience with different programs such as EE, PNP PR, AINP, OINP, SINP, YPNP, LMIA, Spousal Sponsorship, Visitor Visa, Super Visa and Parent Sponsorships.
Through our software sister company, we have created our own software to process application with the latest technology. We will be providing training on our CRM, processing techniques and report based tools for our clients. The right person will have strong understanding of computers and programs associated with applications, merging documents and more.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the greatest service there is, and superior quality immigration application delivery systems that will perform beyond the industry standards.
Our employees are our most valued asset. We provide each employee with the training and information to ensure that we always stay on top of the latest trends and changes to keep ahead of the industry when it comes to professionalism.
We focus on building strong teams that thrive in a fast-paced environment, Immigrate is an exciting and rewarding place to work. If you feel that this is an environment for you to excel in then we look forward to hearing from you.
We encourage aboriginal and newcomer to Canada applicants to apply. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- RCIC or Immigration lawyer (Licenced in Canada for Immigration)
- Work under pressure, tight deadlines, fast-paced environment, large workload & caseload, attention to detail
- Bondable, Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Team player, values and ethics, interpersonal awareness, reliability, organized, dependability, initiative, client focused, effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, accuracy, judgement, excellent oral and written communication
- supervise professional and support staff and students, provide staff training, perform administrative tasks
- Advise consumers on the selection and proper use of consumer goods, plan, organize and administer foreign aid and international development policies and programs