Important Fast food chain is looking for: Food services Supervisors, different locations in BC, Canada.
Full time Permanent 2 year contract Wage: $14.75 CAD/hour 40 hours a week
- Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
- Works alongside employees to ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
- Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
- Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
- Assigns work stations and manages breaks
- Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies.
- Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
- Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
- Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
- Trains and coaches staff as directed by management. May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
- Completion of a secondary school
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
- Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting