Hours of work: 32 per week, Day and Night shift
Employment dates – April 1, 2021 – September 27, 2021
• Set up and operate machines to cut, clean, brine, dehydrate or otherwise process fish.
Sort fish according to species, weight and destination
• Set up and operate machines to bag, box and pack fish.
• Record production information such as quantity, weight, date and type of products packaged.
• Check products and packaging for any defects to ensure it meet company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required.
Duties not limited to:
• Washing baskets.
• Labeling boxes.
• Racking and De-racking fish
• Lifting up to 25-70 pounds.
• General cleanup etc.
• Working on production line to cut, clean and trim fish.
Experience in fish cutting
Ability to communicate in English will be an asset.
Forklift Driving will be an asset.
Ability to work evenings and weekends
English is an asset – Basic English is required (100 words to communicate)
Must be able to stand long periods of time and complete repetitive tasks