- Set up and operate machines to cut, clean, brine, dehydrate or otherwise process fish.
- Sort fish according to species, weight and destination
- Set up and operate machines to bag, box and pack fish.
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, date and type of products packaged.
- Check products and packaging for any defects to ensure it meet company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required.
Duties not limited to:
- Washing baskets.
- Labeling boxes.
- Racking and De-racking fish
- Lifting up to 25-70 pounds.
- General cleanup etc.
- Working on production line to cut, clean and trim fish.
- Ability to communicate in English will be an asset.
- Forklift Driving will be an asset.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- English is an asset – Basic English is required (100 words to communicate)
- Must be able to stand long periods of time and complete repetitive tasks