- Fish plant machine operator
- Set up and operate machines to clean, cut, cook, smoke, brine, dehydrate or otherwise process fish or seafood products
- Set up and operate machines to can, bad, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products
- Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and preform corrective machine adjustments as required
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, date and type of products packaged.
- Fish and seafood plant cutters and cleaners
- Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing
- Scrape away scales, cut fish, separate fillets and remove scrap parts using knife
- check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing
- Disjoint and remove meat from lobsters or other crustaceans preparatory to canning or further processing
- Ability to communicate in English will be an asset.
- Forklift Driving will be an asset.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- English is an asset – Basic English is required (100 words to communicate)
- Must be able to stand long periods of time and complete repetitive tasks