- Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops.
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market.
- Managing bees.
- Load and unload farm produce as per order requirements.
- Clean up racks, trays and growing, producing and packing areas as per company standards.
- Clean up farm as required.
- Valid driver license and comfortable to drive in Canada.
- Physically fit.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to lift 15 lbs.
- A good team player and able to work independently.