Come to sunny Saskatchewan and work in a beautiful Dairy farm.
- Responsible for the operation of the milking parlor.
- This includes setup preparation, milking cows and cleaning of the work areas.
- Moving cows to and from the milking parlor
- Cleaning of the cow resting areas and feed bunk feed pushups.
- The candidate must posses a calm demeanor with a desire to work with animals.
- Previous farm work experience would be an asset
- Completion of a secondary school
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- Basic English is required
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting
- Willing to train