Restaurant in Saskatoon, SK is looking for 2 permanent full-time Cooks to start immediately.Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Hours: 32-40 hours per week;
- Minimum 1 year experience as a cook in the food industry
- Completion of a secondary school is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with attention to detail
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene to ensure food is safe to eat.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to cook under pressure with accuracy while providing consistent food quality.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to cook to order multiple different dishes while following food safety procedures.
- Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
- Ability to work with hot surfaces and oils.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare food to the highest standards while following safe food handling procedures
- Work as part of a culinary team to make food to order
- Various types of food preparation and following recipes
- Punctual, positive attitude and hard working
- Other duties as required.