- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Clean food preparation areas, equipment, utensils and strictly adhere to sanitation, food safety, and hygiene guidelines.
- Follow recipes and comply with portion sizes, quality standards, department rules and procedures, and Department of Health regulations.
- Follow the FIFO (First in – First Out) method to maximize freshness.
- Assist in properly receiving and storing delivered items.
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Work under pressure at expected speed
- Follow instructions carefully
- Have the physical ability to perform required duties such as standing for a long period of time as well as lifting items such as boxes (50lbs), heavy pots, etc
- Possess the ability to take direction and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Be a team player and always show a positive attitude