Come work in an amazing and exclusive Golf course in Saskatchewan as a Full time permanent Cook.
- Prepare and cook full course meals
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions as per the recipe
- Transfer skills to junior kitchen staff in preparation
- Order supplies and maintain inventory/records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer etc.),
- Prepare meals for large functions.
- Maintain cleanliness and clean workspace while adhering to the food safety standards.
- Ability to speak in English
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time.
- Able to follow directions
- Able to work at fast pace and prepare multiple dishes
- At least 3 years of experience as a cook/line cook/sous chef
- At least Technician or especialized training as a cook/chef
Don't forget to upload your resume in ENGLISH when you apply.