Work Experience: Willing to train – experience is an asset
- Working in extreme weather conditions outside
- Load and unload construction materials and move to work area.
- Remove old material and debris from work sites to keep clean and safe
- Measure, cut, and assemble the support structure for solar panels
- Erecting and assembling ground mount racking systems and panels
- Handling and fastening the modules with assistance as required
- Coordinating project tools, equipment and supplies to ensure all required items are prepared for transport to installation sites.
- Double check your work to ensure the installation of solar panel racking components meet requirements of the supervisor
- Complete site checks and cleanup at conclusion of each day
- Assist with setup and tear down of job sites.
- Committed to safe work practices in accordance with miEnergy Safety procedures and policies
- Other duties that apply
- Must be willing to work in all seasons outdoors an in extreme conditions
- Proven safety attitude and excellent attendance history
- In possession of a smartphone and be proficient with technology
- Industry or trade experience in solar is considered an asset
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a demanding environment
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Must have a strong work ethic, focus and accountability to meeting metrics.
- Able to work effectively in teams as well as independently
- Own tools is an asset