Come join the team at the best Whiskey bar in Ontario as a Bar Manager!
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the Bar
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Oversee staff training
- Establish work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for supplies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure beverage service and quality control
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, prepare budget and cost estimates
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is an asset.
- 2 years of experience in the Beverage service sector, including supervisory experience, is required.
- Responsible beverage service certification is required as we serve alcoholic beverages.
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus
- Knowledge on Bourbon and Wine is an asset