Complete frame and body structural repairs, body sheet metal work, plastic repairs, component replacement and alignment.
• Responsible for restoring the structural integrity of the damaged vehicle during the repair process, generally involves cutting away damaged components and welding in new or recycled replacements.
• Responsible for reading and verifying the repair plan, and performing all tasks listed for delivery date. Inspect all parts for damage and accuracy, report all missed, hidden or prior damages prior to starting repairs.
• Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
• File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
• Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
• Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
• Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
• Repair or replace interior components
• Repair or replace damaged windows, windshields and sunroofs
• Eliminate dents from sheet metal to ensure least amount of filler is used; use filler to fill any remaining dents
• Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment; use frame measuring system to ensure repairs are to the exact factory specifications
Attention to details
Good communication skills