3 Shift Managers Required ASAP
We are looking for a permanent full-time Shift Manager to start immediately. Starting wage is 16.50$ per hour and will be reviewed periodically with potential increases based on performance.
Hours of work – 32-40 per week, overtime if required.
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, 2 years permanent position
Benefits: PHSP Plan — extended health benefits, $1000 after completion of training
Education: College diploma or secondary education combined with experience
Main Job Responsibilities:
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the food servers, and the kitchen staff.
– Maintaining a high standard of hygiene in the preparation of meals and in the kitchen/dining area.
– Estimate and order ingredient and supplies required for meal preparation in consultation with cooks.
– Established methods to meet work schedules.
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
– Responsible for training and developing team members.
– Supervision and training of local kitchen staff in hygiene and the provision of brand standard foods.
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
– Dealing with and resolving guest complaints.
– Overseeing client food orders.
– Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day.
– Work on the floor with the staff while managing and working along side of them
- One year of supervisory or management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
What we offer:
- On the job training
- Opportunity to work with executive team to ensure action plans are in place to achieve productivity targets for the restaurant
- Competitive compensation and advancement opportunities
- Fun work atmosphere!