Come to sunny Saskatchewan and work as a Mechanic
Type of Employment: Full time Permanent, 2 years
Wage: $ 29 per hour
Hours of work: 32-40 per week
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Review work orders and discuss work customers
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults as required
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial and automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural, brake and electrical systems.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a mechanic on different vehicles.
- Heavy duty and large scale agriculture machinery experience and knowledge.
- Education: Secondary school, 4 year apprentice program completion is an asset.
- Excellent English skills
- Class 1A is an asset
- Experience with new and old vehicles
- Team player